I have been super busy playing tour guide for my parents these last few weeks, so apologies for the lack of updates recently. I confess, I have also been waiting for inspiration to hit, and I have ben going through a patch of writers blog as it turns out. Quick highlights and thoughts for the moment:
1. It has been SO GREAT to have my parents here. My two week break from school has really felt like a true vacation as I have seen and done more things than I ever thought possible on this island. The village visit, meeting friends, and catching up has been wonderful. Tomorrow, its off to the training village for a long anticipated reunion, I can't wait!
2. Bahai temple - simply amazing. I can't really say much else on the subject as I am still internalizing yesterdays remarkable experience.
3. Bayview Resort - my new favorite place to stay, I have actually written a blog about that and will post it later. I wanted to spell that favourite by the way.
4. Aggie Greys - also amazing. High roller life is pretty fun!
5. The hospitality of my village towards my parents was more than I ever could have asked for. I look forward to returning next week and starting the last term of year one! I miss you all!
6. New group arrives in just a few weeks and I cannot wait! I am starting to plan to welcome fiafia, any suggestions, send them my way, but it's gonna be the place to be, and group 83, get ready for a fun time!
Okay, thats all for now, sorry for the lack of details and interestingness, I promise a more thought out blog will come sometime soon!